Lost your Android phone on silent mode? We know this can be a big pain in ass since you cannot hear your phone ringing even if you call on your number. This is the story of every house.
Well, now you do not need to worry if in case you lost your Android phone on silent mode. Thanks to Google for making our lives easy. So, today let’s share a very easy yet handful tip which will certainly make your life much easier.
Lost your Android Phone on Silent?
If you have lost your Android phone on silent mode even then you can make it ring. Just follow below steps and you will be able to make your phone ring within few seconds.
- Go to Playstore from your computer.
- Click on settings icon and open Android Device Manager.
- A new window will open which will show your phone location if location is enabled on your phone.
- It will also give you an option to RING. Click on it.
- Your phone will start ringing for next five minutes.
- Press the power button to stop it.
We hope now your life will get much easier!