We all know that Google is working on the next version of Android which will be officially announced as Android. However, we have not seen anything other than developer preview of Android M and honestly speaking this preview version is not final yet. So, there are chances that Google will add other functionalities in Android M.
From Android M developer preview we were able to get something for our readers. Yes, Android Marshmallow launcher is now available to download and install on your Android devices. This new launcher includes updated interface, performance improvement and a new set of wallpapers. However, you will not be able to get vertical scrolling with this launcher because it is completely based on Android internal programming and will be available when Android M.
You do not need to worry even if you are running Android Jelly Bean because this Android M launcher is compatible with almost every version of Android.
How to Install Android M Launcher?
- Since it is a third party app extracted from different sources therefore you need to allow installation of 3rd party applications. For this Go to Settings> Security > Unknown Sources.
- Download Android M Launcher apk from here.
- Now move this apk to internal storage of your phone.
- Run apk on your smartphone and install it
- Enjoy the latest Android M launcher on your smartphone.
It is simple isn’t it? Do share your feedback in comments below!