Soon after the official Lollipop update from LG previous methods of rooting LG G3 are not working anymore. One of the worth mentioning method to root LG G3 was with towelroot. However, after the latest Android 5.0 update from the company this method has stopped working.
We received multiple questions on how to root LG G3 Lollipop. So, here we are with a 100% working method to root LG G3 Lollipop. However, before you proceed with this method, please understand that in case you brick your phone SmartphoneTechie will not be responsible by any means.
Root LG G3 Lollipop:
First and the most important thing to root LG G3 Lollipop is that you must have access to Developer options on your smartphone.If you do not have the access then follow the below steps.
- Go to settings of your phone
- Open About Phone option. Mostly it is the last option in settings menu
- Search for build number and tap on it 6 to 7 times
- This will open developer options for you
Also Read: How to Access Developer Options Android?
Now go into developer options settings, look for USB debugging and check allow USB debugging.
Steps to Root LG G3 Lollipop:
- Download and install LG G3 drivers
- Now download One Click software on your computer and extract it on your dektop
- Connect your LG G3 with USB cable
- Now go to folder where you extracted file and click LG G One click installer
- Rooting process will start and after few minutes you will have the root access on your LG G3 Lollipop
This simple yet very effective method will root LG G3 Lollipop within few minutes. Check below for download links.
LG G3 Drivers:
LG G3 One Click Software: